An household goods move service is made up of two parts. One is the standard level, with basic services always provided, the other one is the recommended/optional level with a number of services that are highly useful or even necessary to perform the move itself.
• Supply and use of brand-new and adequate packing material
• Disassembling and protection of furniture whenever necessary (some furniture is not dismantled in order to prevent future stability)
• Packing of household goods and personal effects with external box identification.
• Issuing of detailed packing list (for each shipment).
• Final check with transferee around the house.
• Loading and stowing all items into truck.
• Transport to the new residence.
• Unloading of all items with packing list checking
• Unpacking of furniture’s items
• Setting up and reassembling of furniture
• Pick up of packing debris before leaving.
Services given upon request or whenever necessary for the good result of service:
• Pre-move survey with volume estimate and logistical evaluation (for relevant volumes)
• Access check for loading / unloading places (when possible directly done or supported by local agents)
• Issuing a dedicated 'all risks' insurance with goods' value directly declared by owner
• Special double wrap packing with pluriball and / or customised wooden crates
• If needed use of external elevator with specialised operator
• Police parking permit if required with no-parking reserved zone
• Shuttle van service if needed.
• Storage service on proper warehouses
• Items' search and handling in/out.
• Movement of heavy items such as pianos and/or safes.
• Assembling of brand-new furniture.
• Re-assembling of IKEA furniture’s
• Handy-man service as post-move assistance
• Packing debris piking up after end of service
• Motorcycles and automobiles' removals
Services never included – NOT ALLOWED by Italian legislation:
• Transport of plant or animals alive
• Transport of dangerous or illegal substances
• Transport of valuables, jewellery or cash money
• Pure electricians’ and / or plumbers’ works.
• Carpenter works for furniture’s changes / modifications / adaptations.
• Pictures’ fixing on walls.
• Lamps / chandeliers connection
• Drilling holes on walls or ceiling